Today

While I have not "officially" taken the pledge (so called Experiment), I am trying to be true to only one pocket knife. So far so good. Yesterday I used my Case prime stag trapper to cut up five oranges, Open two boxes, and then disassemble them. I spent twenty minutes cutting packaging from my 5 year old daughter's birthday presents (worse than those stupid "child-proof bottles). Just another day in paradise. Steven

><> Cut off the metal-foil label to get to the cork a brand new bottle of 12 year old single malt scotch..

Just another day in the deep south some call paradise.

(edits mine) Now that's the best use of that knife all day . . . ;)

thx - cpr

While the opening of a bottle of Scotch is a very good use of any knife by far the best use is
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyd
Heard my daughter and her friend yelling for me out on the back half of the property and asking me to help with a bicycle chain problem. I respond to they're plea to fine some old twine stuck and wrapped around the chain.. Cut all that out and freed the chain to little smiling faces.
Putting a smile on kids faces. I do really like reading about the knives we use and carry. Today for me it is a small Russell single blade barlow. I've only cut some food so far, but with it getting so cold today a new bottle of Irish wisky is very tempting.

The Mailman just delivered my new T.A. Davidson, in Ironwood, #345. I used it to shave some hair off my arm. :D

Case Wharncliffe Copperlock -- opened all the mail, and the box my frozen lunch came in.

Kent Penknife -- opened the foil on a bottle of pain pills.

Vic Executive -- trimmed a stray moustache hair, filed a fingernail.

Fiddled with all three of them while sitting at my desk at work.

I'm not a lone-wolf kind of guy. ;D

Been carrying that Equal Ended Cattle knife from Christmas, sweet knife, STRONG back spring!
Today, I used it to open some containers at work, cut some rope and two boxes, and shaved
some hair on the back of my hand that had been asking for it all day! ;)

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

and riding on my right hip in this leather sheath, which was tough to find time to
fit in a sheath for myself, usually like the cobbler that has no shoes!

IMG_1642.jpg

And SunnyD good to see you using that sheath, glad that several of those models
fit into it too!

G2

vic manager from left pocket to write down a phone number out on the equipment yard.

post WWII camillus camp knife in right pocket- during a webcast/conference call meeting I whipped it out to clean up the rough edge of a fingernail only to look up and find that more than half the room was watching with a look on their faces that clearly said "COOL KNIFE".

Back