Todd Begg - Integral Fixed Blade Midtech AND Integral Folder!!!

Some of you may have heard rumors of a Todd Begg Midtech. The first two have just been completed in time for the Vegas Show! The frame is S30V which is CNC machined. The blades are hand ground and hand rubbed. I think the coolest thing about the knife is how he's taken his inline integral look and utilized CNC technology to offer us something he couldn't do on his manual mill - A CURVED FLUTE!!!

midtech2.jpg

More pictures and description:
http://www.beggknives.com/midtech.html

Beyond launching a midtech, Todd couldn't help himself, and started to delve into the world of folders. This prototype is still a work in progress, but here are some specs: Framelock folder with handles designed and constructed very similarly to his fixed blades. Todd made all the hardware except the screws. Note the fuller in the blade as the opening device. Note the mosaic pin machined into the oversized pivot pin.

folder1.jpg

More pictures:
http://www.beggknives.com/folder.html

~Mitch

Both are innovative and cool designs. Todd sure has a look all his own. He really fired up the burners with these!

Thanks, Mitch for the previews.

Coop

Now you guys know why I bought that recurve stag from Todd that I posted over in the Gallery... He just knows how to bring out that recurve! :D

I reckon Todd's one of the very best out there with innovative, recongisable features. It is very very sobering that he's only been into knives for a relatively short time... These ones you've shown are just more evidence ... Jason.

Thanks for the photo's and link Mitch. Very nice. Todd, what size/measurements are these? I hope you will be able to make the Eugene show in April. You too Mitch.

Thanks everyone!!!! Just back from the Vegas show and I am still riding high, SOLD OUT and took so many orders, I had to stop accepting......very gratifying......also means I am gonna be one busy son of a gun!!

Todd

Best of luck and continued success. Mitch, thanks for bringing these to our attention, buddy.

Back