Tomahawk Passaround 3.0!

i guess i'm next. anyone try to copy this dvd on their computer. i got some dvd-r's
that isn't cool imo:( when fsc jedi started the pass arounds that was one of the rules was not to steal the material. if you want a copy for yourself buy it like zombievt did.

After this download comment, this "Pass-Around" thing may be moving into some copyright or FCC violations? Doing reviews is one thing but ripping-off someone product is definitely not right. Saying something about it on a world-wide web is ...well....you know.

Best
Dwight

damn....alright i won't copy it. i doubt i will watch it more than once anyway. i guess i'm just a pre vcr throwback. noone cared when we had cassette tapes and video tapes. maybe ya'll are too young to remember life without blockbuster,netflix, ipods,tivo and the interweb. the stereos came ready for high speed dubbing and who didn't tape tv shows and tv movies. throw a computer into the mix and....must conform....must conform. thanks for the ethics lesson...uh oh i think i hear a black helicopter.

sw9mm: uh oh i think i hear a black helicopter.

No, not a 'black helicopter' the wind you feel is just me running my mouth about a potential problem. Just trying to do the right thing. I did not mean to offend you.

maybe ya'll are too young to remember life without blockbuster,netflix, ipods,tivo and the interweb. the stereos came ready for high speed dubbing and who didn't tape tv shows and tv movies.. Not hardly...I've remember that too and the copyright laws have not changed that much either, just as you said noone cared back then....but today....everyone just needs to be careful.

Best
Dwight

got it the other day will watch it tomorrow then i'll send it to big fatty t

Hey, All, I am going to have to pull out of this pass around, or at least get bumped to the very end of the line. I was hoping this would get here for my off time (just graduated from law school, and had a month off). I just started the Bar exam prep class today. 8-10 hours a day, 7 days a week studying, sucks. When you add in family time for the wife and kid, and other obligations like Scouts, and church stuff, I don't think I will have enough time to watch this video till after July 25th.

If I could get bumped to the last position that would be great. I will send sw9mm an email to tell him to send it to the next guy on the list.

thanks.

Hey, All, I am going to have to pull out of this pass around, or at least get bumped to the very end of the line. I was hoping this would get here for my off time (just graduated from law school, and had a month off). I just started the Bar exam prep class today. 8-10 hours a day, 7 days a week studying, sucks. When you add in family time for the wife and kid, and other obligations like Scouts, and church stuff, I don't think I will have enough time to watch this video till after July 25th.

If I could get bumped to the last position that would be great. I will send sw9mm an email to tell him to send it to the next guy on the list.

thanks.

Done.

Good luck on the Bar. :D

someone had emailed doshin's address to me a couple days ago but someone in my family deleted it not knowing i needed it. doshin i need that address and i will sent it out to you.

got doshin's address today. will send it out by 6/12

update....mailed out to doshin 6/11

Last edited:
Sorry it has taken me so long to do my review. I really enjoyed the CS tapes. They seemed to start from a beginner standpoint (which I am) and progress into some more advanced drills. I have to be honest that the tapes were so long that I was forced to kind of watch the last one in the background while I was doing other stuff. The quality of picture seemed good and Thompson seemed to explain everything so it made sense to me. Hawk weight, size, etc. were also discussed. I had these tapes at the same time as Keeting #2 and found the CS tapes had much more useful knowledge for me. I will conclude by saying that I am gonna buy these because I didn't get to spend nearly enough time with them. Maybe in the winter months I will have a little more time. Thanks again Zombievt.

Back