tomato ketchup sqeezee

coping

BANNED
Is there a multitool with a handle that can take disposobal or refillable ketchup or mayonaise squeezee thing in them, and has a spork, thatll be good if you know of one.

Oh and the other handles a lighter.
And has scissors
A blade
A small fold out spatula

What? Are you sure that you don't need a spoon and a napkin dispenser?

Spork = spoon and fork combi =p, I always loose something when I do a bbq, or forget the condements, a fry up multitool with condement dispenser would be epic for a camping trip.

If it doesnt exist, ill sell the idea to the queen or something!!!!

Billions of money coming my wayy

All them beach partys sorted¡

Wenger makes a pretty cool pocket knife the 16999 model. No spatula, spork, or condiment dispenser though :(

Since its more difficult to make a knife a condiment dispenser, take a condiment dispenser and add tools. Do a search for condiment dispenser, or restaurant supply. Start with something like the Carlisle 38502 Condiment Dispenser Rail. Next, weld on a lighter, knife, scissors, spatula, spork, and keyring eye. Slap that puppy on your keychain and you'll be prepared for any bbq!

Since its more difficult to make a knife a condiment dispenser, take a condiment dispenser and add tools. Do a search for condiment dispenser, or restaurant supply. Start with something like the Carlisle 38502 Condiment Dispenser Rail. Next, weld on a lighter, knife, scissors, spatula, spork, and keyring eye. Slap that puppy on your keychain and you'll be prepared for any bbq!

no way, titanium all the way bar s30v blade. Syringe style condement dispenser. Ill look after it I promise.

You better post pics of your work in progress! Ooh, how about a titanium condiment dispenser with carbon fiber pump handles?

---------------
---------------

thats the handles above.

> thats the scissor end instead of pliers.
< scissors opened.
¤ thats a blop of mustard

Thats all the blueprints my laywer can permit at this time being.

Is there a multitool with a handle that can take disposobal or refillable ketchup or mayonaise squeezee thing in them, and has a spork, thatll be good if you know of one.

Oh and the other handles a lighter.
And has scissors
A blade
A small fold out spatula

Sounds like something a woman would carry in the kitchen.

Back