Tons of new models coming.

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
My goal is to do a few new models a month for the upcome time being. There are three new designs in the shop as we speak. Phillip will be posting some pics of the patterns and the specs for each model. This was just a heads up. New machines. New finishes. New edges. And a bunch of new models.

Thanks for everying folks!

My goal is to do a few new models a month for the upcome time being. There are three new designs in the shop as we speak. Phillip will be posting some pics of the patterns and the specs for each model. This was just a heads up. New machines. New finishes. New edges. And a bunch of new models.

Thanks for everying folks!

Good, glad to see this. New processes and new materials always justify new designs

Andy,
Awesome news! Any chance we will ever see FFG+tapered camp knives again? I recall these being made for a while, then abruptly disappearing in 2013 (I saw a single “blueback” variant at blade 2013). I know it’s not a new model, but I sure bet more than a few folks interested would be interested in seeing these get resurrected!

I can definitely taper Camp knives. I'm running a blank on FFG...

2v2ETw12jxurAoi.jpg

2v2ETw1boxurAoi.jpg

2v2ETw1wGxurAoi.jpg

Awesome! This should be really interesting.

My wallet will hate me for saying this, but I’d love to see a new EDC type of knife with a roughly 2.75” Kephart or EDK type blade and 4 - 4.25” tallish handle; OAL at or a bit below 7”; FFG.

Will there be a bigger model in the Esquire & Monarch line?
Guess something along the lines of Emperor for name...

That new model feels sweet in the hand. I really like how it turned out. Can't wait to shape the Snowbill handle next week. The other handle on the slimmer knife is based on something Carl did on a knife I bought recently. I'll be drawing tomorrow.

That new model feels sweet in the hand. I really like how it turned out. Can't wait to shape the Snowbill handle next week. The other handle on the slimmer knife is based on something Carl did on a knife I bought recently. I'll be drawing tomorrow.
It is cool to hear the thought process behind how the handles are formed and how they will work and feel in hand. Goes to show that handle comfort and utility are important considerations in using a knife.

P.s. And how Fiddlebacks are made with that in mind.

Back