1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Too good deal for 11/21

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    L to r

18 inch 30 ounce M-43 by Ram Kumar. Bayar wood handle. Leather sheath. True workhorse at $100 even. *SOLD*

15 inch 25 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $100 even.

18 inch 18 ounce villager fit and finish Kobra by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Lighting fast Knife at $90.

[​IMG]

L to r

15 inch 31 ounce Bone cutter by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. White metal fittings. Leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

16 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish father's military replica by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $88. *SOLD*

12 inch 15 ounce Balance Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $65. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dragon T-shirt from Kathmandu
    Large size
    $20. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order any or all
    First come first served

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019 at 12:22 PM
  2. Adrenaline

Adrenaline

Sep 29, 2003
    Email sent for The

“16 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish father's military replica by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $88.”

done deal
    Payment sent usps

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  3. Forsaken82

Forsaken82 Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    Ems on bonecutter

George Azar and EricTheRedBeard like this.
  4. Forsaken82

May 17, 2018
    Dd recieved!

EricTheRedBeard likes this.
  5. pmwc78

pmwc78 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Oh good grief that m43 looks good.

6. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    All M-43s look good but, yes, this is a nice one.

7. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    EMS Dragon T-shirt! Dang! That is Khul! Man I missed everything (almost)! That Kobra is sweet!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    George Azar likes this.
  8. Forsaken82

May 17, 2018
    Im excited to get another triangle box! Its been to long!

Jeff S1 and EricTheRedBeard like this.
  9. xylum

xylum

Dec 11, 2011
    EMS, confirmed on Korba.
    :)

ndoghouse likes this.
  10. Tommy Taylor

Tommy Taylor

Thursday
    Are these from Nepal? I want to get someone one for Christmas and I'm worried about the shipping time

11. joeraz

joeraz Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 6, 2016
    Tommy, they are forged in Nepal but the ones posted by Yangdu have already arrived in U.S. They are stored and re-shipped from Reno Nevada.

12. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    And Yangdu has some kind of magic affiliation with the post office. they get delivered wicked quick usually.

13. Tommy Taylor

Tommy Taylor

Thursday
    Are the prices shipped? Or is shipping not included

14. davidf99

davidf99 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Shipping is not included in the posted price. The way it works is that you send Yangdu an "I'll take it" email. Include your shipping location. If you are the first buyer, she replies with an email that says Done Deal or something like that, and tells you how much is the shipping. Then you pay and she ships. Within the U.S. the shipping is usually under $20, but it depends on the size of the blade. Swords and extra large blades cost more to ship. Yangdu ships USPS priority mail, and it usually arrives within a couple of days. Probably will take longer during the Christmas rush at the Post Office.

15. Hawgsnawt

Hawgsnawt

Aug 16, 2015
    my average shipping cost seems to be about 23.00 and shipping takes 3 to 5 days from date of payment till item arrives...... on average....

but admittedly, I tend to opt for some of the larger blades......I'm a size queen! lol