Too good deal for 11/21

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
L to r

18 inch 30 ounce M-43 by Ram Kumar. Bayar wood handle. Leather sheath. True workhorse at $100 even. *SOLD*

15 inch 25 ounce Ang Khola Bowie by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $100 even.

18 inch 18 ounce villager fit and finish Kobra by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. Lighting fast Knife at $90.

U2iECbq.jpg

L to r

15 inch 31 ounce Bone cutter by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. White metal fittings. Leather sheath. $95. *SOLD*

16 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish father's military replica by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $88. *SOLD*

12 inch 15 ounce Balance Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $65. *SOLD*

QWN7n6Q.jpg

KdTi8xo.jpg

V0V7diW.jpg

Dragon T-shirt from Kathmandu
Large size
$20. *SOLD*

sLEczzo.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Email sent for The

“16 inch 23 ounce villager fit and finish father's military replica by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $88.”

done deal
Payment sent usps

Last edited:
EMS Dragon T-shirt! Dang! That is Khul! Man I missed everything (almost)! That Kobra is sweet!

Last edited:
Are these from Nepal? I want to get someone one for Christmas and I'm worried about the shipping time

Tommy, they are forged in Nepal but the ones posted by Yangdu have already arrived in U.S. They are stored and re-shipped from Reno Nevada.

And Yangdu has some kind of magic affiliation with the post office. they get delivered wicked quick usually.

Shipping is not included in the posted price. The way it works is that you send Yangdu an "I'll take it" email. Include your shipping location. If you are the first buyer, she replies with an email that says Done Deal or something like that, and tells you how much is the shipping. Then you pay and she ships. Within the U.S. the shipping is usually under $20, but it depends on the size of the blade. Swords and extra large blades cost more to ship. Yangdu ships USPS priority mail, and it usually arrives within a couple of days. Probably will take longer during the Christmas rush at the Post Office.

my average shipping cost seems to be about 23.00 and shipping takes 3 to 5 days from date of payment till item arrives...... on average....

but admittedly, I tend to opt for some of the larger blades......I'm a size queen! lol

Gratz! That's a great feeling when you send a late message without a lot of hope and you get the deal.
Thanks, kind of a late Xmas gift to myself! Well, hoping not too late, haha.

The "action" shot of the Bowie really sold me!

Those AKBs are surprisingly balanced and wicked choppers! I was skeptical at first because well?...they are not Khukri but man was I wrong. I got every size they ever offered now I think. Grats Kiteman! Youll be flying high with that one!!

Back