1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Too quiet

Discussion in 'Koyote Custom Knives' started by cbach8tw, May 27, 2015.

1. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Do we ever really know why he quit making knives? Always a mystery to me. Anyone one know what happened and how Kristof is doing now? Anyone know how Koyote Girl's studies or adventures went? I was also hoping we could at least share more Koyote pics here to enjoy. I will post a few.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  2. cbach8tw

Jan 9, 2006
    IMG_0130.JPG IMG_0132.JPG

Just old photos to enjoy.

rpn and woodysone like this.
  3. cbach8tw

Jan 9, 2006
    IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0203.JPG IMG_0204.JPG IMG_0205.JPG

More old photos.

woodysone likes this.
  4. cbach8tw

Jan 9, 2006
    I would love to see some more Stead and Simplicity model pics.

woodysone likes this.
  5. lmalterna

lmalterna Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2002
    I thought I would post these here for both enjoyment. I really love them as a pair, one for small woodcraft and fire prep, the other is a fantastic camp kitchen knife. I have not used this particular Leuku but have used the DE Nessmuk to slice and dice meat and veg. Dice them and scoop them with the wide blade. There is a small rough area on the back of one of the scales on the Leuku. Not sure how or why it happened, maybe came that way. Also interesting that neither knife bears Christoph's mark, though both sheaths do.
    Scales- not sure, Christoph used Ipe, Oak, Bog Oak, Walnut. If I had to guess, I would say Ipe and Walnut?
    Blades- Leuku- 4.39" X 1.15" X .095"
    DE Nessmuk- 5.37" X 1.85" X .095"
    Bill
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2020
    rpn likes this.