Took a lil nap

Ugh I feel like Rip Van Winkle. I was last on here August or so 2014 selling my whole knife family. All I have left is my Sykco 1311.
I missed all of you guys but I was in a bad financial state and coming on here was a big tease lol. I hope everyone has been well.
Now....
What have I missed lol......

Lifes twists and turns .at least you made it back and the 1311 is awesome .
Welcome back

Welcome back fellow Rat fanatic :cool: How's life?
Been busy working and got divorced then remarried since I was last on. I've also been binge watching forged in fire and wanna try my hand at smithing once I buy my own house. No real options as a renter. How have you been Swamprat

Wisdom is gained through experience. You have the answer to all those threads about if you could only have one knife. I respect your choice- 1311 is one of heck of a blade

welcome back. I cant seem to stay sober enough to read smatchet all the way through and then post. lets celebrate you making it back!

welcome back. I cant seem to stay sober enough to read smatchet all the way through and then post. lets celebrate you making it back!

Thank you. And of course there is a super purrty knife offered up tomorrow. And me saving to buy a house. Damn you Jerry. Damn you.......

Hey welcome, back and pleased to meet you. I really like my 1311 too, I use it a lot clearing brush around the house. It is relatively lightweight too.

Back