Took my son to the pediatrician today (nothing serious)

Mark Terrell

BANNED
Took Hudson (born Oct 18, 2008) for his first round of vaccinations..... Man, I honestly think I was worse off than he was. It still sucked for him, but no real ill effects, just kind of drowsy...

Honestly, I thought I'd be the one that would be the "toughen up" type, but when it comes to the kiddo, I just can't handle him in any sort of pain. His mom is just of the mindset that "it's all part of it, no biggie..".

Anyway, here's a pic of the future knifemaker .....

IMG_87372.JPG

my first spent his first 19 days in neo natal ICU ...talk about needles...still to this day when I see my kids in pain...I just lose it...

It was rough when Andrew got hit by a car two years ago....:barf:

Mark,
It was always rough for me to take the kids to get their shots also. It was even worse when they took blood from them. My wife refused to take them for their shots I had to.

It is always hard to see those we love in pain...... even when our logic tells us that it is beneficial for them.
You will always feel this way no matter how old he is...........

It's what makes you a good Dad Mark:)

Good lookin kid. I had some dad moments today as well. One of which involved me calling poison control. But, everything ended up just fine.

Allen

Thats a fine lookin boy ya got there..:thumbup:
Its funny because I'm the same way as you. I don't like to see my son sick or in pain. I'd rather it was me....
Enjoy the time while he's that age because it goes so fast.....

Back