Toolclip

Ron,
The spring for the knife blade broke when I opened the blade. What to do?
Dan

Hi Dan

I'm sorry you're having problems with your ToolClip! Please be assured that your product is under a lifetime warranty.

Please send your product back to:

SOG Specialty Knives, Inc.
Warranty Department
6521~212th ST SW
Lynnwood, WA 98036

When you return it, please do the following: 1) Include a brief note inside the package outlining what product you are returning, the claimed defects, and the circumstances in which it faltered; 2) on that note, put your name, return address, daytime phone number, and email address; and 3) insure your package for the full retail value of the contents.

If there is anything else I can do, please let me know.
smile.gif

Ron@SOG
Ron Andersen
Consumer Services & Warranty Manager

------------------
Email: ron@sogknives.com

Hi Ron,
What is about the normal turnaround time? How do you return ship?
Thanks,
Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the question. Our goal is to have product in-house at SOG for no more than 10 working days (give or take a bit). But right now, we're running a little bit longer.

Return shipping? It depends on the address you provided to us. We prefer UPS if you provide a street address. If you are a P.O. Box or International, the USPS will be the shipper.

At this point, let's move questions and followthrough to SOG's Consumer Services Department They will have specific answers for your questions. They can be reached at 888.SOG.BEST or 425.771.6230, ext. 229.

Thank you for your input.

Ron@SOG

------------------

Ron Andersen
Consumer Services Manager

Email: ron@sogknives.com

Back