Top BF Member Sends Spyderco Sprint Joy Across The Pond!

A big thank you and shout out to Jonny, 91bravo 91bravo , for his exceptional kindness and good will. I mentioned somewhere that I’d been disappointed to have missed out on the DLT red Manix 2 in 20CV. Jonny sent me a PM to offer me one of the two he had managed to order. At no profit to himself whatsoever, he mailed it to me in England, and after a bit of a wait in clearing customs, I now have it in hand! A really great example of BF at its best. Many of us enjoy Jonny’s threads on the outdoors, aided and abetted by his wife, who is also a member here. I guess this further goes to show his qualities. Thanks, man.

Oh, and I love the knife! ;)

wXDuTWx.jpg

A big thank you and shout out to Jonny, 91bravo 91bravo , for his exceptional kindness and good will. I mentioned somewhere that I’d been disappointed to have missed out on the DLT red Manix 2 in 20CV. Jonny sent me a PM to offer me one of the two he had managed to order. At no profit to himself whatsoever, he mailed it to me in England, and after a bit of a wait in clearing customs, I now have it in hand! A really great example of BF at its best. Many of us enjoy Jonny’s threads on the outdoors, aided and abetted by his wife, who is also a member here. I guess this further goes to show his qualities. Thanks, man.

Oh, and I love the knife! ;)

wXDuTWx.jpg

I'm glad it made it to you safe and sound. Hope you get lots of cutting enjoyment out of that knife, I know I have with mine!

I'm glad it made it to you safe and sound. Hope you get lots of cutting enjoyment out of that knife, I know I have with mine!
Picked it up from the depot on the way to work. As luck would have it, we had taken a few deliveries to the office in the past couple of days and there was a lot of cardboard catharsis on offer. ;) I’m facing a computer a lot usually, so it is always nice to be a bit more active, particularly using such a finely designed and produced blade as this one. Love, love, love it. I’m digging the red as well. It compliments my blurple version in S110v. Truth be told, I slightly prefer CPM-20CV/M390 steels, as they are so user friendly. So it is great for me to get this one. Also, red is a good colour for outdoor activities, where again the steel is relatively low maintenance for such a high performer. You’d be one who knows the moment of something falling to the forest floor, never to be seen again. :eek: Red is good! Last weekend I was doing a winter bivvy, and when rigging the tarp without gloves, the skin on my hands contracted to the point that my bloody wedding ring came flying off! I zipped it up in a pocket and thanked the Lord that I saw where it went. I don’t even want to think about the alternative...

Thanks again mate, this is so much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Back