• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Top of Texas Knives - Good

I've only been collecting knives for 4-5 months now (I've been primarily a lurker here for most of that time), but I've ordered knives from several internet dealers. Top of Texas Knives had the most impressive service.

I placed an order around 8pm last Monday night for a stainless steel Native, plain edge, and it arrived Thursday afternoon, in perfect condition. The price was excellent too. I've never had any business ship something so fast (some individuals have done as well), and I didn't pay anything extra for shipping. And this is only 4 weeks or so before xmas. This is as fast as humanly possible -- maybe faster!

Some other dealers have taken a month or more to ship (granted, they probably had to back order something), sometimes *much* longer. Sometimes never... I had a very good experience with Bayou Lafourche Knife Works as well, but for blinding speed, Top of Texas is unmatched.

So, nothing really extraordinary, just perfect service!

Rich, briefly surfacing.

Back