• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tops HOG 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my TOPS HOG 4.5. Had it for about 2 months now and have only done carving work with it. It is one of the best slicers I've worked with and is super comfortable. At least in my hands I can carve for hours and not get fatigued. Possibly the best knife I have used thus far in my experiences, enjoyed using it more than my two previous favorites which were the GSO 5.1(not saying it's better but the HOG felt more natural in hand and has better edge geometry for slicing IMHO) and the Tops B.O.B (The BOB was great for what it was as a hard user that got shit done), but am chasing another and try to keep the habit feeding itself. I will probably regret this one. I honestly have nothing negative to say about this knife. If you want a sub 5" knife that cuts like crazy and is very comfortable in hand you can't go wrong. Knife is in like new condition, not really a mark on her.

Selling for $120 115 110 shipped to the US or Canada via Paypal gift. Ships out the day after payment is received.

First I'll take it, followed by PM and payment gets it.

* This is shipping out from Canada. I am not responsible for customs delays or anything that may happen due to them as at that point it is out of my hands and control. That being said I have never had an issue shipping knives to the USA before.

IMG_20150317_140351236.jpgIMG_20150317_140241004.jpgIMG_20150317_140214786.jpgIMG_20150317_140151550.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back