Torque - EDC Utility -Sold! - Thanks guys! ;)

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Sold! - Thanks guys! ;)

is a new design that I call the "Torque". I've had a lot of requests for Japanese inspired EDC blades with G10 handles, and I feel the Torque fits the bill quite nicely. The Torque would make a very nice EDC blade or a good addition to a BOB or EDC bag.

The blade is made from CPM154 steel hardened to 60 - 61 HRC for outstanding edge retention. CPM154 is a great "all around" steel that is quickly becoming my preferred stainless. I performed all heat treat and tempering operations in my computer controlled oven. The blade features a fine two tone satin finish that is both attractive and practical.

The handle is constructed from textured black G10, and is extremely grippy yet easy on the hands! This texture allows for an amazing grip, even when wet. This is one of my all time favorite handle materials! The handle is attachd to the blade via 4 heavy duty Allen screws; it's not coming off! The handle is removable, however I would be happy to epoxy it in place if desired.

The knife is ground with a very high right hand hollow chisel grind using a 14" diameter contact wheel. This allows for outstanding edge geometry and high cutting performance. I have added a swedge along the spine to increase penetration. The Torque is a fantastic cutter with great edge geometry!

This will make someone a very nice EDC blade!

- CPM154 Steel
- 60 HRC
- 3/16" Stock
- High hollow chisel grind (right hand)
- Two tone satin finish
- Black textured G10
- Skeletonized tang
- Dramatic Swedge Along Spine For Increased Penetration
- Phenomenally Sharp
- 7.125" OAL, Cutting edge of about 3"
- Secure kydex sheath with IWB loop

Sold!

This price includes shipping (with insurance and tracking number) and all fees.
Overseas sales are fine, but the buyer will need to pay actual shipping costs. (This generally adds about $5 or so.)

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

lmjmitchell@gmail.com

**Please be sure to include the “L” at the beginning of my email address when using PayPal. Two customers recently omitted the “L”, and the funds were accidentally sent to someone else. The money was immediately refunded, but it created a bit of confusion.**

Thanks for looking! :)

DSCN4298.jpg

DSCN4300.jpg

DSCN4297.jpg

DSCN4314.jpg

DSCN4307.jpg

DSCN4302.jpg

DSCN4306.jpg

DSCN4291.jpg

DSCN4320.jpg

Last edited:
Back