Torx Driver Stockists ?

Are there any members in the UK that know where to get Torx Drivers from. I tried Homebase today but they didn't have a clue.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

JD

------------------------------------------
"You cannot sedate all the things you hate" - MM

If you have Sears, try there, if not go to their web page, you should be able to order them online. If that fails try an automotive or electrical supply shop. Got mine at Sears, they have all the sizes in a variety of configurations.

Hardware stores are usually only good down to size T-10, that fits most of Benchmade's knives. For any size smaller, go to a men's hobby store where Radio Controlled planes and cars are sold. -Brian

Sears catalog #941670 is the set that I purchased. It includes T6, T7, T8, T9 as well as 8 other flat blade and phillips micro drivers. It was in the precision tools section. Cost somewhere in the range of $20-30. Great tools!

The larger sized torx are easy to get. These handle the smaller sizes that you can't find. They are also durable and have a lifetime Craftsman warranty.

No-I don't work for Sears. I actually work for their competitor!
smile.gif

Daniel

[This message has been edited by Daniel (edited 07 August 1999).]

I bought an excellent life-time warranty set of T6-T10 with precision handles at Home Depot for about %$16.

------------------
Knowledge without understanding is knowledge wasted.
Understanding without knowledge is a rare gift - but not an impossibility.
For the impossible is always possible through faith. - Bathroom graffiti, gas station, Grey, TN, Dec, 1988

Back