Toughest day I've ever faced, buried my dog today

Just seeing this now and my eyes are leaking all over.
My condolences to you sir. I know what it's like to lose a good friend.

When you have grieved for a few months the need of a companion will come back. You will need a new friend.
All are different and the really smart dogs teach you a lot if you watch them .
I had to put down my 15 year old Jack Russel Terrier two months ago. I would expect to see her comming around the corner full tilt or thought I saw her out of the corner of my eye. It has been a hard thing to do, but I will never let an animal suffer .
They are absolutly crazy and offer a whole lot of entertainment value to your life. I always had hunting dogs
for birds ( Brits ) . The last Brit was also 15+ so in a bit over thirty years I had two dogs constantly back to back.
Jacks are a lot of work and you must be patient. They teach you how to give them what they want if you do not watch them.
You will have a new pup soon but you never forget any of them. My daughter has a cat that is 23 years old !

Be well

So very sorry for your loss. I know this is a late post, but I was reading the original post and just lost it. We lost our Niko in July of 2005 and it still hurts daily. I know your pain and loss...prayers are inbound...Jim

Back