Toyota Tundra or Chevy Silverado?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they all make good trucks this day and age. If they didn't, then the f150 wouldn't be the number one truck followed by the gm twins, and then dodge.

Our 4Runner was made in Tokyo and shipped to the USA. Fine by me. Ten years old and over two hundred thousand miles and rock steady reliable. Have yet to experience that an any American-made car or truck. Last Chevy we had was so unreliable (electronics, etc.) I got rid of while it was under warranty and bought the 4Runner.
I just sold my 96 sr5 w 285k on it . I bought it 10 years ago for 6500 bucks and it never gave me a single issue . I will buy toyota till the day I die

I've had Ford, Dodge, Chevy and Toyota pickup trucks. Toyota is the way to go. Do you want to say you own an American truck (with lots of foreign made parts and assembly) or do you want a Japanese truck that's made in America and reliable with excellent trade in and resale value?

I'll never own another Chevy. Ten years ago, their reliability issues forever lost me as a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back