Track Rock 2019

Approaching fast, grabbed my campsite, starting to take Tums and Advil this weekend in prep for the fun. Who's in or out?

Southern Gent Southern Gent I'll want to try the leather thing if you're doing that this year.

#campfirecobbler #startthechiliprepnow #inglesroadtrip #pewpewtrip #trystickclinic

I have full intentions of being there. I’m not sure if it will be just for the day or overnight yet.

I will be there. I arrive thursday evening and then have to be out Friday during the day, but I will be there Friday evening and saturday all day.

I will be using Allen's cabin. He will be at Haywood College selling belts and steel for Pops. You can stay with me.

I'm out. My wife's friend's children need to plan better for weddings. :)

My campsite is open if anyone needs it.

You'll be missed, enjoy the open bar.

I'll bring my Solo Campfire and come Charcoal for the eventual outdoor cooking.

Unfortunately, I'm about to start a BRUTAL trip that starts this weekend ends on that Saturday. The "man" is making us fly to Japan for a two day meeting next week then directly to a week of high level meetings in DC with congress critters and the folks in the head shed. This is no way to treat a Mechanical Engineer. I should be in a dimly lit cube with my HP calculator and some graph paper, preferably log-log.

I should be in Thursday afternoon or Friday morning early. Have a bunch of leather for you Justen, got to keep those dogs in collars.
Looking forward to it my friend! Definitely need to keep the pooches looking fashionable.

Don't forget the needle. :)
Freaking needles!!! I found those damn things in the floor board of my truck when I was unpacking after getting home. I'm going to throw an extra pack of them in my glove box just in case.

Back