Tracking num.? Who the hell do you have to

Status
Not open for further replies.
order from to get notification? Where did you all order that you are getting these numbers from already? I pre-ordered and am not getting any notification /:grumpy:

These are for the Limited Edition numbered knives sold directly from DPx-Gear. You probably pre-ordered a regular production version from a vendor. Those haven't been received yet and are not yet available for distribution.

Only in the Dpx forum would someone abbreviate "number" to "num." instead of "#".
:)

order from to get notification? Where did you all order that you are getting these numbers from already? I pre-ordered and am not getting any notification /:grumpy:
:eek:I thought sure he was gonna say something else. Dammit :p

Harp247, Hey someone got it. I didn't want to say "hell" or abbreviate "number" to "num"; but I had to use up the space in the title line to fake you out.

I was going to use #; but it left to many spaces open.

I wasn't trying to get everyone excited- more than they are already about this folder, just wanted to be sure I was not missing something.

I did not order LE. I ordered the production model through a vendor. So I guess all the hubbub is for the LE only? Should I ignore the excitement as an indicator that the production models are soon to follow?

So I guess all the hubbub is for the LE only? Should I ignore the excitement as an indicator that the production models are soon to follow?
Yep, "hubbub" is for the LE..... and you probably should "cool your jets" on the production model.... for just a bit anyway. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back