Traditional and Modern pairings

34917361992_e9d2049352_b.jpg

Those match so well they look like a set. Absolutely beautiful stag. I still can't get enough of that LC...
Thanks, JD. I'm glad you can't get enough of it, considering that I post it a lot! :)

On a lark last night, I pulled my old BG-42 Sebenza out from the archives, and sharpened it up freehand. I'd forgotten what an amazing edge that BG-42 can take, and how much easier it is to sharpen up a tactical. It's a truly incredible knife.

So the Sebbie stayed in my pocket today, and is pictured with a Boker newcomer. This is the first tactical to stay in my pocket for a whole day in........ years.

BeOdbsWh.jpg

Nice pair, Buzz. Love the old Sebbie, my large regular '99 in BG-42 still gets about a week of carry a month. Rest of the time it is one of my Military's in the right front pocket along with this little Catt whittler in the watch pocket.
image.jpeg

Nice pair, Buzz. Love the old Sebbie, my large regular '99 in BG-42 still gets about a week of carry a month. Rest of the time it is one of my Military's in the right front pocket along with this little Catt whittler in the watch pocket.
View attachment 716872

I have a black Millie that sits at my office desk. It gets hard use duty every time we roll out 100 computers or so, being used to open packing and break down about a billion boxes. I also have an orange Millie that lives in my go bag. It's always with me when I'm out night fishing for walleye.

Lloyd Shadow Trapper, CPM-154 and Sambar Stag. Bailey Bradshaw Folding Bowie in Mammoth Ivory and S-30V with a Scott Sawby Self-lock (SN #406).
Sorry, I didn't realize it was a bit out of focus until I went to post it.
RDmmk1x.jpg

Back