Traditional and Modern pairings

47969504578_64e61cc412_h.jpg

I have been dabbling with modern knives recently. I still have a few; They are a fun sidetrack at times. I'm even seriously considering buying a new benchmade, but I'll wait a little to make sure I'm still in my right mind before deciding.

View attachment 1148686
I've still got a couple of modern knives left. Every once in a blue moon I throw one in my pocket. It never lasts for more than a few hours though. I always take out my traditional knife to cut something, so the modern is just a brick clipped to my pocket. Back in the drawer it goes until I get the itch to carry it again.

Thanks Kevin.:):thumbsup:

Yeah, pairing up the functionality of different knives is always a fun exercise, but the Gayle Bradley and a Lambsfoot are a combo I always seem to return to. The stout GB is that folder you can reach for, when you probably should be changing up to a fixed blade instead. And the fine, razor sharp Lambsfoot point rounds out the versatility of the pairing.:thumbsup:

I hope you’re having a great weekend, my friend, and enjoying your freedom from the imminent back-to-the-grindstone feel of the Monday Morning Work Blues.:cool:;)

Last edited:
Back