Traditional and Modern pairings

Tuesday is blues day:D

20201020_054714-jpg.1440521
Yes!
XRutWyj.jpg

Nice pair of Blues. :cool::thumbsup:
The Bugout has become a favorite Modern for me.
Thanks.
I got it about a month ago, and have been carrying it almost every day, along with a traditional, of course.

Hey folks! Haven't been around much, and I'm still not really a modern guy. I couldn't pass this fella up though as it seemed too perfect not to pair with my long-time companion, the Peanut.

00100lr-PORTRAIT-00100-BURST20201021122215442-COVER-2.jpg

Hope everyone on the Porch has been well. I need to make a post thanking some people and maybe host a GAW...

Posted in the traditional thread but appropriate here too.

Edit...
Seems the picture I posted in the traditional thread wasn’t up to snuff. So a moderator decided to put the same picture back to back in this thread with the picture I posted here a few minutes earlier. That’s brilliant, thanks.

Last edited:
Here's a couple of knifemakers interpretations of fairly well known knives.
Jesper Voxnae's Nessmi from Boker. N690 and supposedly green micarta. Inspired by George Washington Sears (pen name Nessmuk) Nessmuk knife.
Custom Bailey Bradshaw Folding Bowie. Mammoth ivory, one hand opening, S30V with a Sawby Selflock. Not carried often as the top clip is sharpened and that's a no-no in my state.
LExeRvs.jpg

Peregrin Peregrin The Mammoth by Bradshaw is a very impressive looking knife, fine example :cool:

You know, if you showed the pile side you could post that in Stag Saturday ;):)

Back