Traditional and Modern pairings

BigKurtHaze

Gold Member
vCl2hXK.jpg

Fire Beard

Gold Member
I've been looking at the Mikro 2 for a first fixed blade / pocket fixed blade. How do you like it?

alEaiPG.jpg

Two lockbacks for the week ahead. K390 and CV. It's quite the fun combo.

I like it quite a bit. The blade shape is very useful and comes incredibly sharp. I wear a large sized glove and can get a two and a half finger grip on it. The sheath is awesome and high quality and the entire package just disappears in your pocket. Carrying it again today with a Para 3.
A2DF2E1A-5CAA-4F13-97AB-17C4E15CFD9C.jpeg

I like it quite a bit. The blade shape is very useful and comes incredibly sharp. I wear a large sized glove and can get a two and a half finger grip on it. The sheath is awesome and high quality and the entire package just disappears in your pocket. Carrying it again today with a Para 3.
View attachment 1544516

Thank you for replying. That may just push me to get it so that I can stop thinking on the idea of having pocket fixed blade.

One last question if you don't mind. Do you find it practical to use throughout the day?

Fire Beard

Gold Member
Thank you for replying. That may just push me to get it so that I can stop thinking on the idea of having pocket fixed blade.

One last question if you don't mind. Do you find it practical to use throughout the day?

Of course! And I’ve only had it since last week so it hasn’t seen a ton of use. I used it to break down a couple of boxes and to cut some weed whacker string, and it excelled at both tasks. Obviously due to its size, it’s not gonna be used on bigger tasks, but it’s a useful shape, ergonomic, and the steel is excellent. I’m happy with mine!