• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

Traditional and Modern pairings

TheFactor

Life is good !
Gold Member
hc5Yvwq.jpg

r8shell

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Apologies for going off topic, but can you tell me anything about that Schrade? I recently picked up a very similar knife marked Boker U.S.A., but don't know much about it. Thanks.

black mamba

Gold Member
TheFactor, I really like the covers on that Copperlock; what are they called, so I can search for some others?

Apologies for going off topic, but can you tell me anything about that Schrade? I recently picked up a very similar knife marked Boker U.S.A., but don't know much about it. Thanks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Schrade image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg @r8shell... I don’t know any specifics about my knife except I was having an adult beverage with my relative and he either gave it to me or it was in a group trade. Like to see a pic of your Boker. Ode

r8shell

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Schrade View attachment 1595985 View attachment 1595986 View attachment 1595987 View attachment 1595990 @r8shell... I don’t know any specifics about my knife except I was having an adult beverage with my relative and he either gave it to me or it was in a group trade. Like to see a pic of your Boker. Ode
Thanks, that's very interesting. It sure looks like they were made by the same manufacturer. Feel free to post some pics in the thread I started. (link in post above)

8xiF64D.jpg

dffAJR9.jpg

On topic: my traditional & modern carry today:
vtpkP4X.jpg

TheFactor

Life is good !
Gold Member
TheFactor, I really like the covers on that Copperlock; what are they called, so I can search for some others?
Hi Jeff , Thanks and I believe it’s called second cut autumn bone series if my memory serves me correctly. It does vary greatly though from knife to knife so if possible I would try to request what your looking for to the dealer or if possible see the knife.
-Ed