Traditional and Modern pairings

A most warming gift from the wife and kids. Not big on engravings but love this one. Para 3 is a handy knife. Kind of missed having one so this is perfect. Goin double micarta today JonMcD JonMcD would be proud of me 😂😂. Sorry no brass Jon 😁

3tBhvUd.jpeg

A most warming gift from the wife and kids. Not big on engravings but love this one. Para 3 is a handy knife. Kind of missed having one so this is perfect. Goin double micarta today JonMcD JonMcD would be proud of me 😂😂. Sorry no brass Jon 😁

3tBhvUd.jpeg
Lovely gift.
Spyderco is still 1 of my favourite moderns.
Belated happy birthday Paul.
When was it?

3tBhvUd.jpeg
I see that combo! Happy birthday! What an awesome gift… Your family has wonderful taste! I will definitely forgive the lack of brass because the knives are so awesome 😂.

These have inspired my carry for today. I have you to thank for the PM3 which came to me in unused condition and is now gaining tons of pocket patina. The 72 is via Jerbhola89 Jerbhola89 , a wonderful human being in his own right.

Always a treat to carry a knife with a story attached to it 😁.

This is a PM2, and this a fullsize Copperlock. The smalls are just too...well, small in my hand, so this one is just right. I just had to find the right one for my first, and this example checks the boxes for me. This is my facorite Case shield for sure!
For a while I was collecting PM2s and probably had a dozen or so. I’ve managed to get down to about six. My favorite is the all black Wharncliffe. View attachment 2569488

Back