Traditional Archer Receives 1st Busse

This is my first post here on the Busse Forum. Because of time limitations (I am a small business owner) I try to spend any spare time I have with my wife, son or flinging arrows. When I received my SH-E today I knew that I had to make the time to post here. Between the quality of the knife and the incredible customer service of Andy Prisco I have to say that I am very pleased.
I ordered this knife back in the end of April this year - some would say that is a long time to wait for a knife. As a traditional archer I make much of my own equiptment - but I have ordered a couple of custom bows over the years. These bows have taken at least this long (one considerably longer) to receive. It is something that you come to expect when purchasing a high quality, hand crafted specialty product - like a longbow, recurve or knife. By the way, I never heard a word from any of the bowyers I was dealing with - and these were some of the best. Because of the demand for their craftsmanship they were far to busy to keep track of each order and the person who placed it. As with many people who become recognized for the quality of their work - many of these guys develope quite a bit of attitude as well. Although I have to say that I have never met a traditional archer that I felt that I could not trust.
It is very rare to find someone who would keep in contact and answer ANY questions the way Andy Prisco does. His service whether it was in response to questions or the fact that he would drive to the Busse shop to pick up the knives just to speed their delivery to us is truly extraordinary. Andy's level of service is far beyond what you will receive at 99% of businesses out there - including those that you are attempting to spend considerably larger sums of money with to get a service or product you need. As I mentioned earlier I am a small business owner (one who prides himself on the service his business delivers) which has made me even more aware of the lack of quality service given by most businesses. It has also made me much more aware of how important it is to thank and refer people to people like Andy.
The knife speaks for itself and also has many here on the forum to tell others of their experiences. My SH-E will be accompanying me north on a moose hunt soon and I know I will be able to count on it when I am out in the middle of know where. I am sure it will become as trusted a companion as my favorite longbow.
Even though many have done so I wanted to get in my thanks and highest recommendation to anyone considering doing business with Andy Prisco and Sharper Instinct.
Andy, one of the fine recurves you sell may also be in the near future for me as well. If you decide to manufacture a broadhead - let me know.
Thanks and keep 'em sharp,
Terry Beaudoin

Terry...thanks for your thoughtful and kind words to me and the rest of the Busse Team!!!! Enjoy your new Steel Heart E and let us know how it works on the hind quarters of that MOOSE!!!

Shoot straight brother...

------------------
Andy Prisco, Manager
Sharper Instinct, LLC
Phone: 1-201-493-2469
Orders-Toll Free: 1-877-557-5200
Fax: 1-201-493-2039
Visa & Mastercard Accepted

Authorized Dealers:
Busse Combat Knives and Big East Traditional Bows

Professional Shooting Svcs: Corporate Training and Stress Mgmt.

Custom Variant HeadQuarters http://home.earthlink.net/~gregrnamin/andy/sharper.htm

Sharper Instinct Website www.sharperinstinct.com

Back