1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Traditional box GAW #2

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by 315, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Dschal

Dschal

Mar 18, 2016
    Wow, I just woke up to this exciting news! Big thanks to @315, and don’t forget to keep checking this space for updates!

Fodderwing, JTB_5, 315 and 1 other person like this.
  2. 315

315 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2017
    It’s on its way! It’s also quite possible another knife fell into the box.....just to fill up a voido_O

peanutsxx and JTB_5 like this.
  3. Fodderwing

Fodderwing Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2017
    @Dschal - Congrats David! and @Hickory n steel - Tyler are you kidding? That little custom was what caught my eye too. It's awesome and I'm glad Jim snatched it up!

JohnDF, Dschal and 315 like this.
  4. Dschal

Dschal

Mar 18, 2016
    Wow! A heavy box arrived today! Big thanks to @315! I will start a new thread tonight for Traditional Box GAW #3.
    Here’s a little teaser.
    [​IMG]

5. Dschal

Dschal

Mar 18, 2016
    As the winner of Traditional Box GAW #2, I will be hosting the Traditional Box GAW #3! But I’ve decided I’m going to wait just a bit before doing so—for a couple of reasons. One is that things are a bit hectic for me at the moment, and I want to have time to give my attention to the thread. The other is that @JohnDF is having an exciting GAW right now, and I want to let that take precedence. This will also give me time to decide what I’m taking out, and, more importantly, what I’m going to put in the box to ramp up the interest and participation!

How about a little reminder?
    [​IMG]

6. Ernie1980

Ernie1980 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Wow that is already a nice group of knives! I am glad that the box got so big so quickly:thumbsup:

Hickory n steel, seas165 and Dschal like this.
  7. JupiterPaladin

JupiterPaladin

May 4, 2016
    Sweet selection

8. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2016
    Nice to see this box growing as quickly as it is.
    There's certainly a lot to choose from and I know I would have trouble deciding.

9. JupiterPaladin

JupiterPaladin

May 4, 2016
    Did I miss round 3?

10. Hickory n steel

Hickory n steel Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2016
    He will be hosting round 3 when he can, it's all good.

JupiterPaladin likes this.
  11. Dschal

Dschal

Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    WValtakis likes this.