training facility

Dear Spyderco,
is the new training facility open? is there a scheduelle available?? Cant wait!

------------------
It is all Greek to me

Mr Glesser,
I was wondering about your knife training facility (new?). Mr Keating informed me that he might be visiting Golden for a weekend of training. He also mentioned that Bram Frank might do the same!
Anyway....I just moved to Gilpin county near Rollinsvile, so naturally I visited your outlet. Great place you got there! Now I cannot stay away... Thanks for your time and thanks for the great effort to provide excellent affordable blades!
Thanks again!

------------------
It is all Greek to me

COPIS: well I was there..in the training area..its very cool..
Yes..I did a mini presentation already for the SPYDERCO STAFF...all on the GUNTING..poor Tigger.. I used him and his arm..Jim will be doing the same with the CHINOOK ....
Jim and I will be making REAL seminar stops there in the future..part of MBC...
I think I'll be there after September and the official shipping of the GUNTING..
the schedule is VERY open...
YEAH SPYDERCO..way to go!

Bram,
Thanks for responding! That is the best news yet!!! I guess I will continue to visit the outlet/former Ironstone till I figure out a scheduele of training! I am extremely excited since I just moved from an area that was "knife instruction" free. I just hope training is open to a nobody like me!
Thanks again

------------------
It is all Greek to me

Copis - Nobody's a Nobody. Responsibility is the issue.

Perhaps we can get some of these guys to give weekend seminars?

sal

Mr Glesser,
Weekend seminars sound excellent! I consider myself a nobody when it comes to martial arts (two semesters of fencing). I consider myself a nobody out of respect towards James Keating, Marc McYoung, and of course you Mr Glesser! I cannot present myself as super confident, or knowlegeable. I can only present myself as responsible and eager to learn. Thank you for your time
Copis (Bill Maniotes)

------------------
It is all Greek to me

Back