TRAPPER TUESDAY

Remington Master Guide Hunter's Trapper @ 5.32" with some excellent deep jigging.

vZLGgmn.jpg

4dBh1XP.jpg

These knives were 100% made in house at the Schrade factory in the USA just before Schrade closed their doors in the USA. What's interesting is that the packaging/boxes for these Schrade TRT-96 Tennessee River Trapper knives was/were made in China. I have two of these knives and they are both flawless. It's as if the cutlers that assembled these knives knew they would be the last assembled in the USA before Schrade closed it's doors. Also note that these knives don't have shields - perfect for me as there is nothing to interrupt the flow of the jigging.

Spare Schrade TRT96 Trapper Knife 1 .jpg
Schrade TRT96 Trapper Knife 8 .jpg
Z Schrade TRT96 Trapper Knife 7 .jpg

These knives were 100% made in house at the Schrade factory in the USA just before Schrade closed their doors in the USA. What's interesting is that the packaging/boxes for these Schrade TRT-96 Tennessee River Trapper knives was/were made in China. I have two of these knives and they are both flawless. It's as if the cutlers that assembled these knives knew they would be the last assembled in the USA before Schrade closed it's doors. Also note that these knives don't have shields - perfect for me as there is nothing to interrupt the flow of the jigging.

View attachment 2503124
View attachment 2503125
View attachment 2503131
Very interesting Ed, they look so close to the Cigar Box Classic I posted above with shield, hollow grind, SS. tang stamp SCHRADE WALDEN N.Y.U.S.A. They really are nice trappers.

Back