TRAPPER TUESDAY

z2dcOXp.jpg

Man, those 48s look great in ebony, nice knife.

Recycled pic, but there is only 6 more minutes of Tuesday here...

sB40xM5.jpg

The 23s are fresh, the rest are some I pulled off this month's battleship row... Those 23s are chunky, great knives.
Left to right between them are: Case #07 in smooth chestnut bone, an Uncle Henry 285, Western #691, Case #54 in some crazy autumn bone and nice slanted bolsters, and a DFC era Queen City swayback in smooth burnt orange bone.

Man, those 48s look great in ebony, nice knife.

Recycled pic, but there is only 6 more minutes of Tuesday here...

sB40xM5.jpg

The 23s are fresh, the rest are some I pulled off this month's battleship row... Those 23s are chunky, great knives.
Left to right between them are: Case #07 in smooth chestnut bone, an Uncle Henry 285, Western #691, Case #54 in some crazy autumn bone and nice slanted bolsters, and a DFC era Queen City swayback in smooth burnt orange bone.

Very nice! I particularly like the bomb shield Case and the Uncle Henry.

Very nice, Vince. Have we seen that one before? My apologizes if I'd missed it previously.
Found it in my mailbox yesterday. Very gracious gift from Modoc ED Modoc ED . From Solingen, Germany! About the size of a Case trapper. But I think the blades are full flat grind instead of hollow grind, and appear to be carbon. Will find out at lunch.
Here's the sheath it came with:
0gDyiWD.jpg

Love it!

Found it in my mailbox yesterday. Very gracious gift from Modoc ED Modoc ED . From Solingen, Germany! About the size of a Case trapper. But I think the blades are full flat grind instead of hollow grind, and appear to be carbon. Will find out at lunch.
Here's the sheath it came with:
0gDyiWD.jpg

Love it!
That ED Modoc ED Modoc ED is such a generous fellow and knows exactly the right knife to gift people. He's a true gentleman. :cool::thumbsup:

Beautiful knife, James. :cool::thumbsup:
I hope GEC will run those as a slipjoint some day.

Back