Traveler

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Good evening ladies and gentleman

Tirtha Kami made the Knife and jeweler Arjune made the silver sheath. This Kothimoda Knife arrived here seven years ago been sitting around here quite sometime.
Finaly Kothimoda found a perfect home in MA left Reno yesterday. In few days Kothimoda will travel all the way to Taiwan!

Short story of Tirha and Arjune:

Tirtha Kami married two sisters and they had big family together soon after he finished making Kothimoda he married other youngest sister left the shop and his two wives and kids. All and all he married all three sisters!
Arjune passed away right after Tirha left the shop. Sad story but it is all truth...

Enjoy the pix
50tkMMk.jpg

Last edited:
That is so beautiful. I remember when you posted it and I didn’t have the funds for it! I’m glad it found a good home!!

Very pretty Kothimoda. I, too, am glad it found a good home. Beauty like that should not remain hidden.

Good evening ladies and gentleman

Tirtha Kami made the Knife and jeweler Arjune made the silver sheath. This Kothimoda Knife arrived here seven years ago been sitting around here quite sometime.
Finaly Kothimoda found a perfect home in MA left Reno yesterday. In few days Kothimoda will travel all the way to Taiwan!

Short story of Tirha and Arjune:

Tirtha Kami married two sisters and they had big family together and soon after he finished making Kothimoda he married other youngest sister and left the shop and his two wives and kids. All and all he married all three sisters!
Arjune passed away right after Tirha left the shop. Sad story but it is all truth...

Enjoy the pix
50tkMMk.jpg
Exceptional work-both knife and sheath. Tirtha made a couple of my finest blades-a Limbuwan (sp?), and a very large horn handled Angkhola.

Back