• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Treasure price drop

Eric Bosworth

Gold Member
Busse FS
1. Hognose war sword tanker, gray, maroon Canvas $650
2 SOLD War train handcar BG. blue /black G10, and desert sage $275
SOLD. 3 active duty Busse combat black blade brown canvas $400-$350
4 active duty sterile, orange, peel, satin blade, brown canvas $450-$350
5 I’m going to keep this one forsaken Hellraiser 2 comp finish blue black G10 $
5 special edition, A2 Team Gemini M $400
6 Special Edition A2 Team Gemini M $425
7 Special Edition A2 Team Gemini 7.5 inch $450
SOLD Forsaken Team Gemini INFI comp finish $550 or $575 with leather sheath
Zelle or ppff
Thanks

IMG_7558.jpegIMG_7563.jpegIMG_7564.jpegIMG_7568.jpegIMG_7559.jpegIMG_7561.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll be pleased to take #3 active duty Busse combat black blade brown canvas for $350 paypal F&F. Please PM me youre paypal info.
Thanks!

I’ll take the Forsaken TG with leather sheath. PM me zell or PPF&F, whichever you prefer

Payment sent. Can you include signature confirmation on shipping?
Thank you, yes no problem please send me your shipping address. Thank you very much. I will send you a tracking number after I ship it later today thank you.

Thank you, yes no problem please send me your shipping address. Thank you very much. I will send you a tracking number after I ship it later today thank you.
You might have to DM me first, i dont think my post count is high enough to message others first. I also attached my shipping address to the PPF&F comment. When you get this please confirm. Thank you.

Last edited:
Payment sent. Can you include signature confirmation on shipping?

I cant message you due to my low post count. You will have to message me first, so I can reply with my address. It was also sent to you with the payment, in the comment section of the paypal payment.

I cant message you due to my low post count. You will have to message me first, so I can reply with my address. It was also sent to you with the payment, in the comment section of the paypal payment.
hey brother on PP oh, I can see is the first two parts of your address the number and the street. I need the rest of your address quickly. I’m at the post office now you can see on the messages that you’ve been sending me and I’ve been sending back. I gave you my PayPal address, which is also one of my email addresses, if you don’t have any other way to get in touch with me, please email me your address ASAP thank you

Glad i found your #. Lemme know when you get a tracking number. Thank you for everything

Back