Photos Trip just done...

Thanks very much all...I grew up in the bush but have had to live in the city too long now (for work), there is no question in my mind that once I am out of the rat race I am a very different person (for the better), that I get to do it with my mate and the kids makes it all the better ! There is another mate who I miss greatly who I use to travel with, hopefully one day we can fix that as well. Returning to Sydney just reminds me how much I miss the bush !!!

And yes it is dry....September here was officially the driest on record, though some rain is predicted for October. I have given up on the front lawn and working hard to keep the back alive.

great pics. last time I saw a jumper while hunting they kicked me out of the zoo permanently.

great pics. last time I saw a jumper while hunting they kicked me out of the zoo permanently.
.......yep, same happened to me first time I went to hunt tigers !!! LOL

Killer cool pics!!!!

Really cool. .

Jerry
.....thanks Boss....my mate however was blaming YOU for the poor fuel economy I got on the trip out (I was whining about it as I got around 100km less out of the primary tank than usual - bad batch of diesel I believe), this came about when I was unpacking and produced TWO .32 ASH1s, FFFBM, B4, Skeleton Key and a HRLM. I did explain the difficulty I had deciding what I would leave at home and the "short list" was much longer than this.....

Back