• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Triple Action Tanto- Sold

WValtakis

Hand engraving & Titanium anodizing
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
A very neat knife, only selling because I also have the double edge version and don't need a second example of this type of folder.

This has been kicking around the knife drawer for years, so it does have light scratches to the aluminum handle, and a couple dings where the blade made contact with the handle (pictured). Action is good, still locks up tight with no vertical play. Very slight side play, might just need the pivot tightened a smidge. I don't remember carrying or using it at all, serrations still have needle tips.

No box or papers, I'd like to get $100 shipped USPS priority, PayPal goods and services.

~Chip

Last edited:
Trade interests: whittler pattern traditionals, Cold steel mini tanto (tsuba style guard, I'd add cash), possibly EDC gadgets, feel free to drop me a pm or email.

~Chip

Too high? How about $100 shipped? Long discontinued and relatively rare knife...

~Chip

Wow, nobody wants one of these for the collection? Open to trades or offers...Just looking to pass this on to someone who'll appreciate it.

~Chip

Still available...Keep the offers coming :)

~Chip

Still available...Feel free to make an offer.

~Chip

Still available, thanks for looking:)

~Chip

Still available, feel free to PM or email offers.

~Chip

Still looking for a new home...

Back