Triple Play

Warrior108

Platinum Member
New game that's kind of like One Bourbon, one Scotch and one Beer. Updated with some rules/suggestions:
  • 1 Fiddleback, 1 Surls and 1 Osprey
  • 3 with matching color schemes
  • 3 of the same model

These are what I happen to be toting around with me today; OKT Raptor, WAS Bobcat, FF Hiking Buddy.

TriplePlay20161102a-vi.jpg

TriplePlay20161102b-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Yes Sir I'd recognize a south Texas ranch out of any line up!!!! and of course those three extraordinary blades, each a grail standing on its own merit. And lastly that's pretty damn good photography!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes Sir I'd recognize a south Texas ranch out of any line up!!!! and of course those three extraordinary blades, each a grail standing on its own merit. And lastly that's pretty damn good photography!

Victoria- I remember it from when I was stationed down in Ingleside on the Mine Sweeps. There was a BBQ joint on the West side of the road. Always stopped there as it was about half way between Houston and Ingleside. Maybe it was El Campo. Mikeska's Bar-B-Q ??? lots of stuffed animals and good meat.

Victoria- I remember it from when I was stationed down in Ingleside on the Mine Sweeps. There was a BBQ joint on the West side of the road. Always stopped there as it was about half way between Houston and Ingleside. Maybe it was El Campo. Mikeska's Bar-B-Q ??? lots of stuffed animals and good meat.

Yeah they're (Mikeska's) still at it and making some innovations that are getting some well deserved attention around the Texas BBQ world.
I remember when they built ingleside. I was stationed at chase field. Small world

nice warrior! they are all sweet but I must say the carbon fiber handle is sexy~
Thanks. The CF is an OKT Raptor and Chris will have a similar CF Raptor up for sale this evening. Unbelievably light and nimble.

Link to see what he'll be offering tonight http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1443982-Work-in-Progress-Preview-11-1-16

Great shots, I agree that carbon fiber Raptor is perfection. I'll take the farm though
Heheheh ... you'll have to battle 4 generations of tough women (including my daughters) for the farm. You're welcome to come help pull that windmill once a year - odds are that it will be the hottest day of the year too.

What part gave it away? :) Being a Yankee, I tease people from here that everything in TX either rusts or molds.

Would you believe I took the pics with my phone? (Samsung S6 Active) Turns out that you get better pics if you put it in Selective Focus mode. It does 1 near focus, 1 far focus and 1 pan. The pan always comes out with the best closeup and better than the standard picture setting.

Yep, that's still there. These days, the other 2 popular options are Prasek's and Buccee's :)

NOW, let's get some other Triple Play contributions to this thread folks!! :thumbup:

NOW, let's get some other Triple Play contributions to this thread folks!! :thumbup:

Ok, I'll play. But I can't contribute from the 3 makers. And I don't have 3 Fiddlebacks of the same configuration. But I do have 3 Surls Huntsman!

How about 3 bad ass Fiddlebacks! KEBushie, Old School Ladyfinger, and Old School Arete.

Or 3 from W.A. Surls. Raven, Fighter, and Bison.

Luca917 said:

Hey Tony,
Nice Huntsman shots and then some stellar wood on the others too! Fall pictures with the leaves are a nice touch too. Makes me miss all the colors of the Northeast as compare to South TX - as did many of the Tracrock pictures.

The pattern in the spalted area on that Bison is kind of unique too. Not sure that I've noticed any tiger stripe patterns like that before.

I actually like the deviation from the game so let's just go with the any 3 that you feel like. :D

~ Jerry

Fiddleback, W.A. Surls, Osprey
20161103_180122_zpsjxmnew1d.jpg

What about a
Valkyrie, 40 Point, Fletcher trio?
20161103_181310_zpsqm5tbzyx.jpg

That is such a nice photo!!! What did you shoot that with?

Thanks, I was surprised at the detail too. Copy/paste from above, except I think this one is the near focus option come to think of it.

Would you believe I took the pics with my phone? (Samsung S6 Active) Turns out that you get better pics if you put it in Selective Focus mode. It does 1 near focus, 1 far focus and 1 pan. The pan always comes out with the best closeup and better than the standard picture setting.

Updated with some suggestions for the Triple Play:
  • 1 Fiddleback, 1 Surls and 1 Osprey
  • 3 with matching color schemes
  • 3 of the same model

Jim,

Really liking that Karda. If I can get my photo app to function, I'll jump in on this.

Tony

Back