1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Trying to find my postings

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by andre1, Nov 8, 2019 at 10:01 AM.

1. andre1

andre1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 20, 2010
    I guess I'm getting too old guys.

Can't find my postings in my profile page. When I click recent post activity it's blank. Wanted to find where I bought couple knives but everything is gone. Under postings the only thing available is where I listed some knives for sale a while back.

Brain dead

2. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    You have a couple of options.

Click Postings and then scroll down. You should see 2 links, one that says find all content (which will search and list all posts) and find all threads started, which will do just that.

If you're looking for specific posts in a specific forum, click Post Areas and you'll all the forums and subforums you've posted in. You can then click then click either the number under Threads or Posts that line up with each forum and it will search and pull all the posts or threads from that specific forum.

3. andre1

Jan 20, 2010

Thanks but I have tried all the above you mentioned but my recent post are gone in threads where I purchased knives. Don't get it.

4. benchwarmer380

benchwarmer380 Valyrian Member Platinum Member

Sep 17, 2012
    That's weird.
    What knives were they and how recent? Do you remember who you bought them from?

5. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    On the left side of your post, under the yellow bar that says GOLD, is the number of posts you have made. It's also a link. Click it and you get a compiled list of your posts in chronological order.

If that does not work for you then you may have a corrupted session cookie. Try the following:
    sign out of BF.
    Clear your browser cookies
    close your browser.
    Open your browser and log into BF.
    Look for your post history.

benchwarmer380 likes this.
  6. andre1

Jan 20, 2010

Thank you very much.