• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TSPROF KO2 Sharpening System

Update: Item is Sold. Thanks for looking

I am selling my Like New TSProf KO2 Sharpening System - "Wranglerstar" Package. I am the original owner, purchased in 2016 but I never used system. I did assemble it, but found out quickly my bench was not deep enough to use the system (very narrow workbench). I held onto it with plans of moving, but we have altered those plans.

I have not sharpened any knives with this. As you will see in the pics below, the stones have not even been used. It will ship with everything it came with when I purchased it, plus the upgraded clamp springs (never installed), I will have to partially disassemble it for shipping.

Items included:

- The K02 sharpening system (body)
- The K02 Single clamp
- The K02 Double clamp
- The Stand
- Profile abrasives
- Wrench for clamp
- Manual
- Original wooden storage box
- Upgraded Reinforced spring for double clamps (old K02 version)
- Upgraded Reinforced springs for single clamp (old K02 version)

The price is 300.00 + shipping. (or pickup in an option if you do not want to ship and are close or in CT). I'm not interested in trades at the moment.

PayPal accepted.

Thanks for looking.

View media item 10193View media item 10194View media item 10195View media item 10196View media item 10197View media item 10198View media item 10199View media item 10200View media item 10201View media item 10202

Last edited:
I'll take it if I'm not too late
Bill, sent you an email. Can you not see the images either? I just checked on another browser and not even being logged into the site I can now see them. Very weird

You are first to call dibs, so the system is yours if you'd like

Back