• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TUITION SALE!!! Satin Jack ZERO TOLERANCE LE, Satin Jack PROTOTYPE, COMBAT GRADE Satin Jack

Thinning out the herd a little bit more! All blades are new and unused. Looking to raise funds for fall semester!
Please note that this price
does not include shipping, additional insurance , or paypal fees.

#1 - Satin Jack Combat Grade, 11.5 inches long overall, blade is 5 inch long, .25 inch wide blade, Roped Black Micarta handle. asking $800 obo

#2 - Satin Jack PROTOTYPE, 11.5 inches long overall, blade is 5 inch long, .235 inch wide, Roped Black Paper handle. asking $800 obo

#3 - Satin Jack ZERO TOLERANCE Limited Edition #75, 11.5 inches long overall, blade is 5 inch long, .245 inch wide blade, Roped Black Micarta handle. asking $800 obo

Terms of sale:
Buyer must be over 18 years old. Buyer must be legally allowed to purchase and possess this item. Buyer assumes all responsibility of their local and federal laws. First come first served. I reserve the right to withdraw from sale. I reserve the right to refuse sale. Prefer payment by USPSMO, although will take personal check or paypal & after confirmation of check/paypal clearance, will ship. No international buyers, continental U.S. only.

IMG_6181.jpg IMG_6183.jpg IMG_6185.jpg IMG_6186.jpg IMG_6187.jpg IMG_6188.jpg

Last edited:
If the OP doesn't mind.

One and three are old style black micarta grip's. Two is sweet, black paper. Very nice set you have there.

If the OP doesn't mind.

One and three are old style black micarta grip's. Two is sweet, black paper. Very nice set you have there.

OGE - in following your sentiment to the OP, the ZTSJ has tan micarta slabs, (same as the rest of the ZT lineup).

Just trying to help out...

the lighting is a bit funny in the pics - unless there was a special run of the ZT's with black slabs and satin finish, the handles should be tan...old school tan...

Last edited:
Both knives 1 & 3 have tan canvas micarta; it's easier to see this in the handle close-up photos.

Those are some GREAT looking knives! :cool:

Your inbox is full. Please PM me when you get a chance. I would like to make you an offer.

Back