1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tumbleweeds...

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by Melvin-Purvis, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Melvin-Purvis

Melvin-Purvis Not a Registered User Staff Member Super Mod Gold Member

Jan 14, 2001
    I had the opportunity to show Mack my three Redmeadow knives a week ago. I'm proud of 'em, they're quite well-made knives; I really should do a group shot someday soon.

In the meantime...

Tumbleweeds.jpg

protourist likes this.
  2. protourist

protourist "Ratis necque navale enavigat" Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    That was fun. I really should have brought mine with me but I was overwhelmed by meeting Sandi. You, too of course.

Melvin-Purvis likes this.
  3. Melvin-Purvis

Jan 14, 2001
    That was fun, you'll have to come visit us some time. Sandi did ask me why you didn't bring your RMK's; I didn't have an answer. We waved, heading east on Hwy 34 - you shoulda warned us that is a long ass, albeit scenic winding road... :eek:

protourist likes this.
  4. protourist

protourist "Ratis necque navale enavigat" Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    I thought I did warn you. 20 is pretty straight. 34 is fun in a Porsche but not in a normal car.

5. Melvin-Purvis

Jan 14, 2001
    Hmm, well, I may or may not have been under the influence of intoxicating substances when said information was imparted. I was, however, definitely hung over when Sandi drove us up Hwy 34, and can tell you for fact that aspect of the drive pretty much sucked... :eek:

protourist likes this.