Turtle-Man's Knife

Anyone know exactly what kind of knife Turtle Man uses, at first glance it looked like a Western Bowie, second glance it looked like a Chinese/Pakistani knock off. I really like Turtle Man he's great entertainment.

images.jpg

Off topic and obscure, but I couldn't help myself. Sorry! :D

Don't know the make,but its a foot long bowie style,and it gos by the name Thunder,and I enjoy his shows also.

I was going to post a thread about this, but never got around to it. I HOPE he uses a Western Bowie, because I have one too.
"That's some live action!"

That show is great!

I don't know what it is either, but I recall one episode (might be wrong on the specifics) but he was clearing snappers out of a pond after the sun had set because poachers were working it with jug lines. Narrator mentioned he had borrowed a knife from his sidekick to do his poking around because he didn't want to risk loosing Thunder, doesn't sound like a Chinese jobbie. Then again if it was his dad's knife wouldn't matter how cheap it was...

Haha, I love the Turtle Man. And Squirrel... I don't know what Thunder is, just some big bowie of ill repute.

My boy watches the show and I've seen it a few times, although irregularly. Harmless entertainment.
Wasn't there an episode in which someone gave him a knife as 'payment'? Maybe that was a different but similar show.

LIVE ACTION! haha, my 7 year old loves taht show, pretty funny at times. Gee, I wonder why it's a nice shade of brown; he swims with it!

buckmaster 96. You said you have the same one but didnt say the model number. It really isnt stated what he has but i think its a bear and son cutlery CB00 bowie. It looks the same and also comes with a d ring sheath that turtleman wears.

My little girl loves the turtle man. The show is pretty entertaining.

A knifemaker should make him a descent Bowie.

Back