Two Cheezeburgerz and a large SNARK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man shopping can be tough when your not exactly sure what you will need LOL

Really im just undecided on the drill press and which drill bits are considered "good"

dewalt titanium bits or dewalt black oxide metal bits or Dewalt cobalt pilot point twist bits???

I'd go with the HF press.
For bits, you really want short, rigid, "high speed steel" (HSS) bits, not the long woodworking ones.
I get mine from McMaster. sizes: 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 7/32.
you can live without anything bigger. If I had to pick a subset, it would be: 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 7/32
You can use 3-in-1 or mineral oil for cutting fluid.

I'd go with the HF press.
For bits, you really want short, rigid, "high speed steel" (HSS) bits, not the long woodworking ones.
I get mine from McMaster. sizes: 1/16, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 1/4, 7/32.
you can live without anything bigger. If I had to pick a subset, it would be: 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 7/32
You can use 3-in-1 or mineral oil for cutting fluid.

I have to get them at the river store... 1 purchase... no interest... must make it count LMAO

I didnt even know about needing cutting fluid.... LOTS to learn.

So out of the 3 types of bits i listed are any of those types good? Ill get a set of them, and check the sizes as well.

Thanks Daizee!!

If you can find a can of Tap Magic get it. Will make drilling a breeze.

Gonna go to the car lots, look for another vehicle.

That's right, Murph. Dreams do come true.

10CFDA54-54F4-4FB1-A2EC-7F51858EE5C9_zpsh0t9vv1n.jpg

DB9D7F28-BFF3-4FBA-B0B7-E23875525567_zpspdmqrydb.jpg

Indeed, where is this magical place?

Crazy how powerful an eruption is. This is small compared to many:

[video=youtube;BUREX8aFbMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUREX8aFbMs[/video]

Good luck in your car search Warrior!

Man BF has so many bugs lately its not even funny. Trying to send a couple PMs but keep getting the page of SUCK. "This webpage is not available"

Some people just make me mad, was in the middle of negotiating a trade here on BF when he just stops responding to my emails, then yesterday I was on the exchange and saw that he sold it to someone. I understand that he has the right to sell it to whoever he wants but he could have at least sent me an email saying he was no longer interested

Screw it... Daizee is the 5/16 countersink the size you used on the dashi? At 15 bucks a pop or so ill try and only get 1 countersink for now. Im hitting 400 bucks already and thats not even including the grinder LMAO

Thanks for the help man!

Some people just make me mad, was in the middle of negotiating a trade here on BF when he just stops responding to my emails, then yesterday I was on the exchange and saw that he sold it to someone. I understand that he has the right to sell it to whoever he wants but he could have at least sent me an email saying he was no longer interested

I had a guy message me about my bow wanting to trade a crap folder and 75 bucks when i clearly stated i was only selling it to fund a grinder... I feel your pain LOL

Screw it... Daizee is the 5/16 countersink the size you used on the dashi? At 15 bucks a pop or so ill try and only get 1 countersink for now. Im hitting 400 bucks already and thats not even including the grinder LMAO

Thanks for the help man!

a mid-sized countersink will work for holes in a wide variety of diameters. Probably 1/8" to 3/8" or so. You only need one to start.

Good luck in your car search Warrior!

Man BF has so many bugs lately its not even funny. Trying to send a couple PMs but keep getting the page of SUCK. "This webpage is not available"

Thanks man. Didn't really see anything.

I hear ya about BF probs. Been having them for some time now.

Wonder iffin they fixed anything.

EDIT: Nope, still took forever to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back