Two Mint discontinued Spyderco's: The Ronin and the Temperance

Up for grabs are two dead mint discontinued Spyderco's: The RONIN and the TEMPERANCE.

Both knives have never been carried, sharpened or cut anything. They come with their original boxes and respective kydex sheaths each equipped with TeK-Lok.

For those that know about these two knives no other words are necessary. For those who are not familiar with them I will say that both the RONIN, as well as the TEMPERANCE are arguably two of the best knives ever made by Spyderco. Their level of sharpness is simply phenomenal!

The RONIN sports a triangular 3" blade along with smoothed micarta handles. The handle scales are secured with four hollow tubes that lighten the knife.

The TEMPERANCE sports a 4 7/16" leaf-shaped blade and a black FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle with four dimples on each to provide one of the most secure knife handles I have ever seen on a knife.

Both knives will make an excellent EDC knife.

The blade of both knives are made of premium high carbon stainless VG-10.

Prices are $190 for the RONIN and $130 for the TEMPERANCE and include shipping with tracking number in Continental U.S., as well as, paypal fees.

DSC00501.jpg

DSC00504.jpg

Last edited:
I tried your yahoo e-mail address as from what I can see you do not wish to receive emails through the Bladeforums. Let me know if you have another means of contact.

Thanks.