two new models,

m. wohlwend

BANNED
2011-07-16_13-51-42_4.jpg

The boosh-mate
I took Pits design and tweaked it into a drop point! Same specs as the Tucker although you may order it in thicker stock.....

And then I have never tried to compete in the area of the 4 inch bushcrafter. I have made alot of bigger 4.5 + bushcrafter blades and 3-3.75. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE makes a 4 inch blade. Well after a paid for request this past week it was off to the drawing board. I didn't want to just extend the popular compact bushcrafter I make. I ended up with a larger knife! Check this out!
2011-07-16_13-49-47_304.jpg

The compact is on the bottom .......

Pricing? Well the boosh-mate will be the same as the booshtucker- $150 with canvas micarta

The new bushcrafter with only be $120. A $21 price increase over the compact.

Thoughts?

I like them, I don't know what a tucker is so what are the specs on the second knife top picture?

Tucker is slang for food...top knife was designed with food prep in mind. The specs on the boosh- mate are 4.5 blade 1/8 or thicker. Blade is 2 inches tall. Handle is 4.5 so overall length is 9 inches. Thanks!

Mark,

They both look fantastic! I'm very interested in the new bushcrafter because I was out today with the Compact Bushcrafter and it flat kicked butt!! I guess compared to the compact version, you could say this new bushcrafter will be about a half inch more of "Awesome-Ness"...:D

Have you decided on the steel and grind for the new bushcrafter?

I have 3 cut out in 1095. They will also be offered in L-6. The grind will be scandi just like the compact. Thanks for the comments!

I have 3 of the new bushcrafters %50 done. Grind the bevels and do the handles......

Boy that Mate looks like it would handle kitchen duty with no concerns. In either L-6 or 1095 I think with a scandi grind they will make wonderful slicers. How do I get my name in for one? All the best Martin

What will the handle length be onthe 4 inch bushcraft?
Can I order it with 1 inch thick handle with curly maple scales?
Love the Booshway you just sent me.

Mark,

I love my compact bush crafter and so I am excited to see the final on the bigger model. What are your thoughts on a clean blade?

What will the handle length be onthe 4 inch bushcraft?
Can I order it with 1 inch thick handle with curly maple scales?
Love the Booshway you just sent me.

Thanks! The handle will be 4 1/2 inches long. Oal will be 8.5 inches
Yes I can do one with curly maple and make it 1 inch wide. Send me a confirmation email with what you want. Thanks!

I will take one of the first models if they have not been spoken for.

Not all have been spoken for. I have taken several confirmation emails and deposits. If you want one let me know.

Dragon, we can do a clean blade..... :)

Back