Two packages from Busse = a good day!

13ninjas

Gold Member
I posted this on the Scrap Yard forum already, but figured a few of you Hogs might enjoy the pics.......so, without further delay.....

Looked what arrived today.

5 minutes later....

The only thing I don't like is the glue residue on the green handled Scrapizashi. There is some above the handle near the guard and also on the butt below the handle.....

The one with the all black handle has no glue residue........and it was inspected by someone different. ?

No huge deal but it doesn't seem to be glued as good/evenly at the top as the all black Zashi.

Like someone else said the handle appears to be resin coated paracord, but feels surprising good/comfortable.

Pics compared to the Waki. The Scrapizashi feels better balanced and faster IMO. :thumbup:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The finish on the Regulator Prototype is different. It looks like double cut but two toned. The top near the spine is darker than the lower half of the blade. Just an observation.

I love the Stealth Fighter's!!

I picked up a Desert Fighter Terror Monkey at Knob Creek and got home wishing I had purchased more than one. I jumped when I saw the stealth version! I will most definitely make one of these a user!

I like the feel and look of the G-10 scales better than the micarta. The Desert Storm Fighter is quite possibly the most comfortable "non-res-c" Busse blade I have felt........besides maybe the game warden.

"I love the Stealth Fighter's!!

I picked up a Desert Fighter Terror Monkey at Knob Creek and got home wishing I had purchased more than one. I jumped when I saw the stealth version! I will most definitely make one of these a user!

I like the feel and look of the G-10 scales better than the micarta. The Desert Storm Fighter is quite possibly the most comfortable "non-res-c" Busse blade I have felt........besides maybe the game warden.[/QUOTE]

You will love the DSF even more once you use it. Trust me I have hamered mine since I got it and it handles everything with stride and then some.

Congrats on the scores

Those Scrapizashis have the potential for some awesome mods

Back