• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Randall Made Knives

Melvin-Purvis

Temporarily Retired
Staff member
Super Mod
For sale - both are dead mint. 1. Late 1980's Solingen Fighter 5.5 etched logo with clear original STAINLESS strike. Brass forward-curved hilt, black Micarta SFG Coke-bottle shaped handle, correct original FCH C model sheath with all tie-downs and stone. The nicest RMK Solingen Fighter variant I've ever owned.

RMK_5.5SF.jpg

2. Early 1970's Model #1-7 with nickel-silver hilt, premium stag handle, period long end-cap, and blonde JRB sheath with white SP-13 Norton stone. I bought this knife 15 years ago from the original owner; he said he bought it in 1973, coated it with Turtle Wax, and put it away. I later removed the wax with a heat gun. A real time capsule, it doesn't show well in the photos, but the handle has a high-gloss polished finish.

RMK_1-7STG.jpg

RMK_1-7STG2.jpg

$750 each. MO/Cashiers check price includes domestic Priority Mail shipping, and an old-style black vinyl, gold lettered RMK soft case. PM for additional payment or shipping info if needed.

Back