TWO STEP AUTHENTICATION Issues

Spark

HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
We're getting reports of people who somehow activated 2 factor authentication on their profile and no cannot log in due to the email issues we're experiencing.

If you are experiencing this, use the contact for below:

and include your username for your account, the correct email for the account, and the transaction ID for your paid subscription. If you do not have your transaction ID / receipt, we cannot change your profile for you - you'll have to use an authenticator app like the one google has on their app store, to get into your account and disable 2FA

We're getting reports of people who somehow activated 2 factor authentication on their profile and no cannot log in due to the email issues we're experiencing.

and include your username for your account, the correct email for the account, and the transaction ID for your paid subscription. If you do not have your transaction ID / receipt, we cannot change your profile for you - you'll have to use an authenticator app like the one google has on their app store, to get into your account and disable 2FA
Hey Spark, this is Gregg from Cincinnati. I used to use this forum just when I was learning about knives (Thank YOU btw for such a great site to come to and learn). Once I learned everything (along with EVERY knife magazine sold at the time) I needed - I kind of just left the board. I couldn't find a way to give you my new email. Would that be possible or give it to a mod? Thanks. Gregg

Hey Spark, this is Gregg from Cincinnati. I used to use this forum just when I was learning about knives (Thank YOU btw for such a great site to come to and learn). Once I learned everything (along with EVERY knife magazine sold at the time) I needed - I kind of just left the board. I couldn't find a way to give you my new email. Would that be possible or give it to a mod? Thanks. Gregg
Please use the contact link below to email and give me your prior account name along with more info

"Incorrect Code" errors with Two-Factor Authentication

The most common cause for "Incorrect Code" errors is that the time on your Google Authentication app is not synced correctly https://www.weebly.com/. Follow the instructions to make sure that you have the correct time in your Google Authentication app.

"Incorrect Code" errors with Two-Factor Authentication

The most common cause for "Incorrect Code" errors is that the time on your Google Authentication app is not synced correctly https://www.weebly.com/. Follow the instructions to make sure that you have the correct time in your Google Authentication app.

Back