• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two Tribal French Knives for Your Kitchen :)

Out of the most recent group of knives I have created I was able to squeak in these two on spec.

I am very happy with the feel of these two knives. They will be total performers in the kitchen no doubt. The geometry & handle ergonomics on these are really sweet!
All of my knives come with trademark slip sheaths and certificate & care instructions + lifetime FREE Sharpening.

The first knife is forged-to-shape out of 52100 high carbon tool steel.
The blade features a differential heat treatment that is clearly shown via the etching and polishing process that I am do fond of doing on almost all my knives.
The blade is 6.25" and the OAL is 11 & 3/8".
The handle is fine African Blackwood with Honeydew G10 inlay and rosin impregnated woven cotton line that has been registered into the handle.
>>>And as mentioned, this knife feels amazing in the hand!

$SOLD

tribalmediumfrench1.jpg

tribalmediumfrench2.jpg

tribalmediumfrench3.jpg

Next I have a knife with a wonderfully interesting and strange Hamon.
This knife also falls into that category of being a wonder in the hand and I know will also perform wickedly-well in the kitchen.

Forged-to-shape out of 1095 high carbon tool steel.
The blade features a differential heat treatment that is clearly shown via the etching and polishing.
The blade is 7.50" and the OAL is just shy of 13".
The handle is Arizona Desert Ironwood with Ebony Inlay and rosin impregnated woven cotton line that has been registered into the handle.

$SOLD

tribalfrench1.jpg

tribalfrench2.jpg

tribalfrench3.jpg

Thanks for looking.

-DON:)

Last edited:
These are very cool Don, I am sure they will serve someone for a lifetime!

Back