U.b.o.t.

JK Knives

Urban Bug Out Tool! 4 1/2" x 1" x 1/8" O1 steel. Based on pitdog`s idea, with some changes I decided to try. It incorporates a 2" cutting edge, prybar, and bottle opener (and yes it works ;)). The hole in the middle is a locating hole for the kydex sheath, so you can use the sheath as a blade cover while using the prybar, or as a handle. I`m going to add another hole near the end for cord wrapping. Price would be $50.00 if there is any interest.

qq7qtx.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great John. How would a convexed cutting edge work on this one?

Jeff

Very cool indeed, John!

Are these going to be a limited run, or will they be available down the road?

I can see lots of uses for such a tool.

All the best,

- Mike

i really like it. ive been wanting a bottle opener knife combo. i drink a lot of microbrew and its a pain to have to use the knifes spine to pry those babies open when i forget my bottle opener.

Very cool indeed, John!

Are these going to be a limited run, or will they be available down the road?

I can see lots of uses for such a tool.

All the best,

- Mike

Since even if a design is a total flop, I still can`t bring myself to throw away the pattern. :eek: So yes, they will be available down the road.

Since even if a design is a total flop, I still can`t bring myself to throw away the pattern. :eek: So yes, they will be available down the road.
In todays economy even the best designs may flop when the people that want them have no cash.
I think most of your designs will be successful when those of us that want them can spend again.
This is true for me at least. The minute I can afford one and afford to get my truck down the road, I will be buying!

that thing is cool John...:eek: i dig it..:thumbup: i may have to save up some $$$ for one of those...:)

That came out great John, I also realised that the pry bar V can be used as a ' brake ' for getting the outer layer off roots when making cordage !

Back