1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Uddha Sword Sinawali

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Abaniko, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Abaniko

Abaniko

Jun 2, 2006
    Just another Friday night hangin' out after class, my instructor doing a little improv:

[​IMG]
    One by Vim, the other by Bura :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  2. jnphares

jnphares

Feb 23, 2007
    Uddhas are great short swords -- they're not very heavy to begin with, and the balance is back toward the grip, making them quite nimble. Very nice.

3. Karda

Karda Banned BANNED

Jun 1, 2007
    Pretty cool video!
    If i tried that, I'd probably simultaneously cut both my arms off.

4. John Shields

John Shields

Oct 11, 2009
    At least it would look cool for 10 seconds. :p I'm still not sure which of the swords HI makes that I like best. They're all so different from each other and different from anything produced by anyone else. Even the Katana is vastly different.

5. b.c.molin

b.c.molin

Nov 28, 2008
    Excellent vid of a great sword in the hands of a very adept user. :thumbup:

I can now well understand and greatly appreciate your comment:

IMO,
    :D :D :D

Last edited: Oct 31, 2009
  6. Willow Myst

Willow Myst

Jan 5, 2009
    N i c e !!!!!

7. tedwca

tedwca

Dec 10, 2005
    Cool vid, thanks for sharing.

8. kukulza28

kukulza28

Oct 11, 2008
    :thumbup:Reminds me of butterfly-swords... but longer and the blade flow is.. different

9. C.S. Graves

C.S. Graves

Jun 13, 2006
    Not very heavy compared to some HI wares at least! Might be a tad heavier than some of the sandata an FMA practitioner is liable to pick up... regardless, the guy makes it looks smooth and easy... like a blender with legs! :eek:

I was thinking that if one did some of those drills with two tarwars, they could really build some strength in their arms and trunk!