uh oh! here we go again!

I think I am starting to get that 'Busse Bug'...

My feelings = :D
My wifes feelings = :rolleyes:

By the way, is there any word of clip point versions?

Eric, thx for the pics mate - you made my mind up...

Jerry and I have talked in the past about clip points and hunters. He was receptive. There are some new things in the brew and from what I hear, new models are anticipated.

Guy,
No problem on the pics, glad they were helpful. :)

There are new models soon to be announced. The real question is how soon do you want your knife, and how soon willl the new ones be announced.
If you decide to wait and see whats to come, there might not be anything to your liking and then you've waited for nothing. If you buy the NO now, which is what we had discussed. Then if there is another one that appears better suited to your needs, you can always trade or sell the NO.
It all comes down to how bad you want the knife.

The NO is a great knife, and you won't be dissappointed, however, we never no what might be around the corner.

Eric, I am going to get an NO and a BE if I can fine em.

Might be interesting to see what new designs the Busse people are coming up with, cant wait!

Be safe people...

Hey Guy,
Welcome to the Busse forum. The NO is a great knife,
your feelings if you never have a Nuclear experience=:( ;)

Chip...thx for the welcome, and to all others as well!

Also Chip, what would it take to get in your will?

NICE COLLECTION FRIEND!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guy,
I think the NO and BA are great knives and some of my favorites, but don't forget about the Killer B. Might be the perfect combo for you, NO for a medium to large knife and the KB for a smaller EDC ;):D

Not trying to confuse you, just thought you might want to investigate something along a different line than the NO. :D

G'Day Gundy!
Welcome to Busse-Land, where all your knife-performance needs DO come true...! :)
Not to take away anything from the Natural Outlaw, but i would recommend a Satin Jack LE. It has such an easy-to-use grind & handle, with a narrower profile, yet still wide enough for about any task, that it's hard to refuse! That grind hardly EVER needs to be sharpened, & then only a stropping has ever been required on mine. It would take some edge deformation to need my ceramic rod first. it's a little easier to carry, too, & it chops, albeit not as grand as the 9" bladed Busse offerings do. You should definitely have one of those, too, seriously. But ol' Jacky will slice & dice anything by the fire, after cleanin' the fish & makin' the kindling.... it even scoops peanut butter out of the jar the best, too, imho :D
Let us know what you decide, & how you like it: we're always interested in these sort of details in others' lives, around here; debts, cars, kids, & wives, may come and go, but Busse Knife Performance is Forever ;)

Nuclear Powered,
Climber Clif :cool:

Climber, you just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! What a descriptive mind you do have...

I will certainly post my thoughts, and pics of the busse(s) i get hold of...a couple in the works at present - hopefully..

By the way, my wife hates you after that speel....(I think she NOW knows I have another addiction at hand...he he he....:D )

May need some kydex sheaths though.....

Glad to be of service!
And, uh, 'bout that wife thing.....
i'm still happily married; :D
(as long as she puts up with Busse knives, that is! ;) Ha, Ha!)
Advice:
Give HER the Satin Jack LE; then she'll understand, with her own hands; Ah, nothing so perceptive as the touch of a woman...

Nuclear Greetings, from across the big pond, friend(s)...
(Plural, in case your wife ever forgives me! Ha! :cool: )
Climber Clif

Plural accepted Mr. Climber....

We may not eat for a week, but, at least my husband will be happy - ha ha.

I do not know how to do one of those smiles so here is one =).

I don't hate you either, he just said that to get a bite.

Over and out - Mrs C.

PS - she's learning! and knows how to do smiles now! Guy

:D :) :cool:

Ah Yes, the Satin Jack LE, now in 3/16th. would make the lil wife very happy.
Of course what's her's is yours to borrow when you need it.:D

Cool!
i'm happy that both the "Mr. AND the Mrs C" are posting here: that's Great!!!
You'll find that here in Busse-Land, we are all just one big happy family! The forums are just an international way to "come home to the family hearth"; to tell a tale or two about our adventures of the day...
Truly: Welcome, & Enjoy! :)
Nuclear Powered,
Climber Clif

Back